2 Men, 1 Teen Accused of Hudson Valley Murder
Three men, one that’s just a teen, are accused of killing a Hudson Valley man.
On Wednesday around 12:35 a.m., City of Newburgh Police Department responded to a basement apartment on Chambers Street for the report of a shooting victim.
Officers on scene found a 63-year-old Hispanic male, later identified as Raul Diaz-Martinez, with a single gunshot wound in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
As a result of an investigation three people were charged in connection with the homicide, police say.
Dejiore Fox, 21, 25-year-old Omarrio Morrison and a 16-year-old man, all from Newburgh, were all charged with murder.
The police investigation is ongoing, anyone with further information is urged to contact the City of Newburgh Police Department at (845)561-3131.
- Hudson Valley Man Guilty of Intoxicated Crash That Seriously Injured Infant
- 2 Accused of Attacking 3, Leaving 2 With Life Threatening injuries
- Former Hudson Valley Fire Department Treasurer Jailed For Embezzling More Than $5.6 Million
- Dutchess County Man Stole Over $25,000 from Local Cemetery
- Hudson Valley School Bus Driver Found With Child Porn
- Hudson Valley Cop Part of 12 Arrested in Underage Sex Sting
Check out this week’s Top 5 Hudson Valley stories including a deer crashing through a windshield on I-84 during rush hour and a high school senior’s tragic death.